My persuasive letter, by Jayden

Dear Robin,

I am writing to inform you to leave Batman and return to school. I have many reasons for this.

Frist of all, Batman treats you like a second class citizen, do you really want to spend the rest of your life hiding behind Batmans cape? You deserve better, just think about the brilliant future you will have, people would see you as a hero. My point is you are not treated well furthermore Batman takes all of the credit, I know you might think leaving Batman is a bad idea but you are falling behind in your GCES’s.

Moreover, Batman is older than you are he has had time to gather a fortune, he is rich! Go back to school full time and gain some good qualifications, if you leave Batman you will be able to earn money.

Obviously, you should leave Batman, in fact, if you decide to leave Batman, you are very welcome to stay with me. My personal opinion is that you have the rights to do what you want to do and I strongly believe you could be the smartest person in the world if you go back to school.

Yours sincerely,

Catwoman

What persuasive features can you find in my letter?

3 Responses to “My persuasive letter, by Jayden”

1. Jonathan Says:

I love your persuasive letter. If I was Robin I would leave Batman.

2. Lucie ashworth Says:

Jayden that story was amazing trying to persuade Robin to go back to school.

3. Emily Says:

Well done Jayden you used persuasive words and phrases =) .