The three billy goats gruff from MrT.roll’s point of view by Jamie

I leapt into the ice cold water and swam after the innocent goat. I could hear the angry screams of the mother goat,as well as this,I heard the splash of her jumping into the river.Fortunately,I am a very good swimmer,so I was caught up very quickly.On the other hand,I don’t get a lot of exercise.I’m the one who spends most of the time with our children. Soon I was gasping for breath.Not much further. One final push. Eventually,I stretched for the and grabbed him. The goat was terrified. I could tell by the expression on his face,in addition to this,he cried for his mother.After that,I placed the poor,tiny goat on the bank,however,immediately after I was tackled by the mother goat and I fainted. When I woke up,I was shocked.It was horrible.I had been locked up in prison.

One Response to “The three billy goats gruff from MrT.roll’s point of view by Jamie”

1. cl112013 Says:

Great description I bet the gremlins would believe you if you were Mr troll.make sure you don’t keep making short sentences and more paragraphs and not one big one by ben