A diary entry by Daisy

Friday 10th October

Dear Diary,

Today was the worst day of my life. I almost had … The cheese touch. It all started when I was in P.E. Me, Rowley and this guy called Ravi were paired up as a group. We were all pretty bad at football, literally , so we decided to slip away and have a rest. We sneaked  around the back of the school by the smelly, full dustbins.

I could see a mouldy, rotten piece of cheese about four yards away , so I went over to investigate. Crouching down, I hesitated before steadily reaching for the cheese. Ravi suddenly started yelling at me to stop. Perplexed, I stood up. Then, he started explaining about how a boy called Kyle once touched the cheese. It was chaos , seriously. The one and only way to get rid of it was by passing it on. One day, he sneaked up behind Taylor and tapped her on the shoulder. She spun around and screamed. Everyone ran away from her. And so the cheese touch frenzy began. Enemy passed it on to enemy, friends turned on friends. It spread like wildfire. Until one day, John passed it on to this Italian exchange kid. He went back to Italy, taking the cheese touch with him.

It sits patiently waiting for it’s next victim. This is a terrible place…

Tags: